The 2019 Dunfanaghy Food Festival is happening on Friday 27th and Saturday 28th September.
This festival is a celebration of the wonderful food which is produced in the local area, and showcases the fantastic variety of food businesses in the village and surrounding area.
Highlights of this year's festival are:
Meet The Producers Dinner in Arnolds Hotel on the Friday evening, where you can enjoy four delicious courses prepared by four Donegal food producers
Food Festival Market on Saturday from 1 - 4pm in the festival marquee on the village green, where the following local food businesses will be on show:
• Arnold’s Hotel • Country Market • Lizzie’s Diner
• Arnou Cafe & Gourmet Burger Bar • Burrowes Butchers
• Buttermilk • Centra • Corcreggan Mill
• Filligans • Gallaghers - Irish Premium Oysters
• An Panc Patisserie • Kennedy Butchers
• Muck n Muffins • Starfish • The Golf Club
• The Mill Restaurant • The Rusty Oven • The Shack
• Top Tier • Wild Fuschia • Sliabh Liag Distillery
• Kerrs Butchers • Kinnegar Brewery • Mulroy Bay Mussels
• The Glasshouses, Killult